Enable Comdex (CMDX) as collateral for the minting of CMST

The purpose of this thread is to enable CMDX as collateral for the minting of CMST.

A user may open a position in any of the vaults based on his needs, each of which will have a distinct CR ratio, debt ceiling, stability fee, and other relevant parameters. The parameters for the creation of three vaults are outlined in the following proposal.

Parameters for CMDX-A vault:

• CR ratio: 180%
  • Stability fee: 1%
  • Debt ceiling: 25k
  • Debt Floor value: $50
  • Drawdown fee: 0.5%
  • Closing fee: 0.0%
  • Liquidation penalty:15%

Parameters for CMDX-B vault:

• CR ratio: 210%
  • Stability fee: 0.5%
  • Debt ceiling: 30k
  • Liquidation penalty:15%

Parameters for CMDX-C vault:

• CR ratio: 230%
  • Stability fee: 0.25%
  • Debt ceiling: 45k
  • Liquidation penalty: 15%

The above numbers are decided as per the risk parameter blog.

4 Likes

This is needed in my opinion. How it could be that GOV token does not participate in DEFI future of COMDEX ?

1 Like

I can’t exactly recall where we had the conversation, but the bottomline was that the coin which is used to govern the main infrastructure where the stable is running on is not the best choice to also be collateral. I do recall that it also included something like an upper limit afther which the risks are getting bigger than the gains.

1 Like

Maybe you read that about $HARBOR at https://blog.comdex.one/why-isnt-harbor-collateral-to-mint-cmst-80066ed43d3e

I support using $CMDX to mint $CMST. I’ve been waiting for this.
Since $CMDX is the main token of Comdex, the team is doing it right by adding such use cases for it.
It’s also a fact that improving the adoption of $CMDX will enhance the adoption of $CMST, and vice versa