Incentivisation of CMDX/AKT pool on cSwap

The aim of the proposal is to incentivize the CMDX/AKT pool with $25,000 worth of CMDX tokens for a period of three months. These tokens will be provided from the rewards portion of the CMDX tokenomics.

The AKT team will also be providing $25,000 in external incentives for the same pool, and the team will be providing the CMDX tokens to match this amount.

Incentivizing a pool means that users who provide liquidity to the pool will be rewarded with tokens. This can encourage more people to provide liquidity to the pool, which can increase trading volume and liquidity, ultimately leading to a more stable and healthy market for the tokens involved.

Overall, the proposal aims to provide additional incentives for users to participate in the AKT/CMDX pool, which could benefit both projects and their respective communities.

2 Likes

Nice to see Akash is also putting incentives on the pool. Matching these is ok for me.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/Umee_CrossChain/status/1646227033804898310
Akash Network chose another XD network

Lending and borrowing can be done on multiple platforms I would say.

1 Like

This discussion is live on the AKT forum as well. The link for the same is as follows Liquidity and Incentives on the CMDX/AKT pool on Cswap. · akash-network · Discussion #196 · GitHub

2 Likes

Great to see this on the AKT forum too! I’ve shared my support for joint incentivization and encouraged Akashians to join the conversation. Let’s collaborate for mutual benefits and a stronger partnership between Comdex and Akash communities.

1 Like