Kado is looking forward to partnering with Comdex to provide on/off-ramp services for Comdex’s upcoming $CMST stablecoin. Kado also envisions a long-term partnership with Comdex by exploring and collaborating on various fronts in the future.
Kado has been working on B2B on/off-ramp API and SDK-like offerings for builders and merchants to benefit from. Kado was built specifically to provide simpler and frictionless access to stablecoins capabilities to as many use cases and platforms as possible.
Kado strives to be an integral money lego of infrastructure for the future of stablecoin utility, whether an on or off-ramp, the acquisition of a payment solution, or how you easily benefit from high-yield savings with your stablecoins.
Kado majorly has two solutions –
- Kado Pay: arms crypto-native users with the ability to spend stablecoins on their favorite brands and essentials. Live in Crypto. Pay with Kado.
- Kado Ramp: It is the easiest way to move from fiat currency to stablecoins.
Kado will work as an on/off-ramp solution for Comdex Ecosystem Products.
The partnership primarily focuses on –
- On/Off-ramp and payments solution for $CMDX & $CMST users, apps, wallets, and more
- 15-minute onboarding (KYC) to Comdex for new/existing customers, (KYB) business solutions, and fiat-crypto APIs (protocols/apps)
- Spend $CMST, $CMDX rewards in the real world, and <= 1 day off-ramp (ACH + Wire)
- Lobbying & prioritising to our vendors, internal/external resources, and community
- Work to implement $CMDX and $CMST
- Address Comdex needs and requirements proactively, working with neo-banks, KYC/KYB, and ecosystem stakeholders
- Marketing, education, mutual growth, and network effects
- Excited and eager to work with the Comdex ecosystem to onboard new customers every day.
In exchange, Kado requests Comdex to support Kado by providing 250,000 $CMDX grant from Comdex’s Ecosystem Development fund.
Know more about Kado: